- Khan Academy - maths, science, coding. Free online learning with video tutorials and practice activities. https://www.khanacademy.org/
- NZ Maths - NZ maths curriculum. Links to many activities at a wide variety of levels. https://nzmaths.co.nz/students-and-wh-nau
- Nrich Maths - lots of great rich maths tasks at varying levels http://nrich.maths.org/frontpage
- Scratch - computer programming https://scratch.mit.edu/
- Code.Org - many computer programming links and ideas https://code.org/
- Massive Open Online Courses - free learning on a huge variety of topics - university level. https://www.mooc-list.com/
- 'The Kids Should See This' - a great website linking to a vast array of videos to ignite curiosity or help with answering questions. http://thekidshouldseethis.com/
- NZ Centre for Gifted Education run some online learning courses 'Gifted Online' - fees apply. http://nzcge.co.nz/our+services/gifted+online?src=nav
Here are some websites that are good for personal learning:
This is just a selection - there are many others - please let me know if you have any favourites that you think may be worth adding to this list to share with others.
2018 comes to an end. It's been another fantastic year of learning and working together. As always I have been blown away by childre...
For our first week of Quest we thought a bit about ourselves - things that we like, things that are unique about us and things we have in co...
Out of the mouths of babes… At Quest last week we looked at changing the world. Firstly we discussed strengths, weaknesses and opportunit...
TERM 2 QUEST This term we welcome new students to Quest - there are now 111 students attending Quest - wow! (And more are still being eval...